Denver, Colorado

4 times I go in cause they can't balance my tires, then it's a bent rim, then it's the tires and those are sent away for eval.Never called back always had to call and then after many months of effort I am told there is nothing they can do and that there is no way it could be there fault even though the car was not having the issue when I took it in the first time.

Unbelievably I find out the cause by taking it to another store Peerless and within less than 2 hours it's resolved. NOW LISTEN TO THIS - 3 lugnuts where hand loose, all 4 wheels were out of balance and get this...they smashed the plastic spacers they forgot to *** from my after market wheels I had on before I changed back to my winter wheels. I have a 2 year old who could have been killed had something go wrong when the steering wheel was shaking so violently by these spacers causing the wheel to sit out of alignment and the lugnuts not being put back on. INSANE that there is no quality control nor quality from this place.

Wish I knew someone that could help me sue them for all the headaches, heartache as I had to lower the value of my car while selling it because I had no answer to the shaking and last but most important it put me and my family at risk.

No amount of money is worth my family but being able to make a company who can allow this type of thing to happen remember they need to Care more is worth the effort.So if anyone can help me let me know...

I didn't like: Lack of safety they provided and caring.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Big O Tires Tire Balancing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Could have had a serious accident killing me or my wife and baby son / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Big O Tires?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.