Big O Tires - WASTE of TIME lack of Care

4 times I go in cause they can't balance my tires, then it's a bent rim, then it's the tires and those are sent away for eval.Never called back always had to call and then after many months of effort I am told there is nothing they can do and that there is no way it could be there fault even though the car was not having the issue when I took it in the first time.

Unbelievably I find out the cause by taking it to another store Peerless and within less than 2 hours it's resolved. NOW LISTEN TO THIS - 3 lugnuts where hand loose, all 4 wheels were out of balance and get this...they smashed the plastic spacers they forgot to *** from my after market wheels I had on before I changed back to my winter wheels. I have a 2 year old who could have been killed had something go wrong when the steering wheel was shaking so violently by these spacers causing the wheel to sit out of alignment and the lugnuts not being put back on. INSANE that there is no quality control nor quality from this place.

Wish I knew someone that could help me sue them for all the headaches, heartache as I had to lower the value of my car while selling it because I had no answer to the shaking and last but most important it put me and my family at risk.

No amount of money is worth my family but being able to make a company who can allow this type of thing to happen remember they need to Care more is worth the effort.So if anyone can help me let me know...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of safety they provided and caring

Reason of review:
Could have had a serious accident killing me or my wife and baby son
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
review #928133 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Big O Tires? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.