Back in Febuary of 2014 I went to Big O Tires on 3600 West and 5400 South in Kearns, UT to get new tires.While I was happy at the time with there service they said I needed a new INNER Tie Rod.
So, I figured that it was still from the accident I had out of Vegas where I hit a ladder on the freeway, I paid to have it fixed. About 2 weeks ago I went to have an oil change and make sure my car was working and I was told by Carlos that I needed an OUTER tie rod in the same tire. Well, I knew he was wrong because not even a year and a half ago I replaced that part and had to send the old one to the insurance company. I then drove about 850 miles to drop off my friends kids and my car started having massive issues.
(It was pulling to both sides and the steering wheel was shaking and it wasn't gripping right) So I looked up Big O on line and saw that there were none within 50 miles of where I was. I then took it to Firestone because they were open on Sunday and they let me know that my OUTER tie rod was still perfect but my inner tie rod (the one they "replaced" in Febuary) was the one that was bad. So, I was then forced to choose to fix my car because there was not a Big O anywhere close to where I was and the next day was my kids first day of school and my husbands birthday. (Needless to say I missed them both.) Once I made it back down to Salt Lake I took in the part that was badley broken and the receipt and was told I was *** for going to Firestone and when I tried to explain why I went there Carlos and another tech just got mad and yelled at me and called me a Fing liar.
They then told me that there was nothing they "could or would do for me." I then came home and called there corporate office and once I started looking at the receipt from Febuary I found out that they charged me for 2 alignments when they "replaced" my tie rod. As to which they said "That sucks" when I brought it up to them.
I will never go to another Big O or any of there sister companies even if they are the last mechanics on earth.I have spent upwards of $1,500 this year alone at this location and never will again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tie Rod Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "I took my vehicle in 4 times for them to get the alignment correct. First time it came back the wheel was cocked to the left. Had to take it..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup...."
- "Emerald Integrations – Buyer Beware When I made my purchase from their website for a Tundra review camera integrated into the handle, it read OEM handle. Upon receiving the unit,..."
- "I was sent the wrong size. My order summary clearly had a 2XL on it and I was given a S. I promptly jump on there web site set..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."