Back in Febuary of 2014 I went to Big O Tires on 3600 West and 5400 South in Kearns, UT to get new tires.While I was happy at the time with there service they said I needed a new INNER Tie Rod.
So, I figured that it was still from the accident I had out of Vegas where I hit a ladder on the freeway, I paid to have it fixed. About 2 weeks ago I went to have an oil change and make sure my car was working and I was told by Carlos that I needed an OUTER tie rod in the same tire. Well, I knew he was wrong because not even a year and a half ago I replaced that part and had to send the old one to the insurance company. I then drove about 850 miles to drop off my friends kids and my car started having massive issues.
(It was pulling to both sides and the steering wheel was shaking and it wasn't gripping right) So I looked up Big O on line and saw that there were none within 50 miles of where I was. I then took it to Firestone because they were open on Sunday and they let me know that my OUTER tie rod was still perfect but my inner tie rod (the one they "replaced" in Febuary) was the one that was bad. So, I was then forced to choose to fix my car because there was not a Big O anywhere close to where I was and the next day was my kids first day of school and my husbands birthday. (Needless to say I missed them both.) Once I made it back down to Salt Lake I took in the part that was badley broken and the receipt and was told I was *** for going to Firestone and when I tried to explain why I went there Carlos and another tech just got mad and yelled at me and called me a Fing liar.
They then told me that there was nothing they "could or would do for me." I then came home and called there corporate office and once I started looking at the receipt from Febuary I found out that they charged me for 2 alignments when they "replaced" my tie rod. As to which they said "That sucks" when I brought it up to them.
I will never go to another Big O or any of there sister companies even if they are the last mechanics on earth.I have spent upwards of $1,500 this year alone at this location and never will again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tie Rod Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I've given Rise Broadband (formerly Digis) plenty of opportunities to redeem themselves, but this internet service provider (ISP) continues to degrade and slide into the category of absolute worst provider..."
- "QuestioningSuccess763 North 700 EastCenterville, UT 84014801-683-9595800-531-7452C. Spencer Reynolds decided to rip off a small business in Layton by taking in a text message advertisement, using it, then handing the digital..."
- "I ordered yarn off amazon it specifically says packa of three on their ad more then once and they emailed me saying it was Amazon who messed up which is..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."