David Lee Williams added 4 new photos. June 17 at 4:31pm So, yesterday, I had a tire go flat on me, mysteriously, the valve stem just ruptured and began hemorrhaging air, so, I put some duct tape on it and filled the tire, so I could take it down the road to the Big O closest to me.

Usually, those people are top notch and I have done business with them many times over the last few years. Recently, however, they changed management and I didn't recognize anyone there. Immediately, I noticed the guy at the counter was not very friendly, but he had me pull up in front of a garage door so they could remove my tire. Immediately, the guy removing my tire said they might have to charge for the valve stem because the sensor is in it, so I thought, "there goes my free tire fix." He also started saying my tire looked dry rotted, but I just bought the tires there less than a year before.

I knew they were fishing for a gouge. But, I didn't fuss yet. Then, the guy in the shop said he wouldn't repair that tire since I rode on it, but since I rode it over there with air in the tire, it was not damaged. At that point, I started to get angry.

Now, my tire was flat, and I was stuck in front of their shop. So, angry words were exchanged, at that point, I'm steaming because these *** were trying to *** me, and now they threaten to call the cops if I don't leave with my flat tire, so I pull over to the side of the parking lot to fix my tire myself when the cops came up. Evidently, the lying POS shop mgr called it in saying I was "busting the place up," which was a lie, though that's certainly how I felt. In any event, the cops investigated and let me go, reading me a trespass warning and giving me some time to fix my tire.

I called my wife to bring me a jack which didn't work, so I had to buy a new one. So, the wife pulls up when I'm being surrounded by cops. Thankfully, I didn't end up going to jail. So, I got my spare tire put on and took my tire over to another Big O location where the guys have always treated me well.

They took my tire, fixed the valve stem, and told me the valve stem unscrews from the sensor, which proves that the *** artists at the other location were lying. Also, the tire was just fine. No dry rot. No damage.

They fixed it, filled it, and honored their obligation for tires I bought at Big O. Treated me the way a valued customer should be treated. This story is meant as a warning to any friends who heed this story, to NEVER do business with Big O at Henderson Plaza, 828 S Boulder in Henderson. There are *** artists working there who will rip you off and call the cops when you get pissed about it.

Cowards and *** artists. Shame on you Big O, Boulder in Henderson!

Review about: Big O Tires Car Repair.

Comments