Big O Tires - Personal truck damaged by employee at Big O Tire Franchise in Sedona, Arizona

I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct.15, 2014.

I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at a specific location, but then no one helped me. I waited for over 30 minutes and the started some of the work myself. Finally, an employee came to help me, but he placed the jack he was using improperly on my truck and when he raised the truck only the body was raised and not the tire/axle. The improperly placed jack damaged a bracket attached to the frame by bending out the metal (see attached photos).

The employee yelled at me, claimed the damage was my fault, and was extremely inconsiderate. The only offer they made for repairing my truck was for me to cover half the cost of the part (s) and they would do the installation. I decided that the employees at this business may not repair my truck correctly so I went through my insurance. The owner of the franchise evidently has been informed of this incident, but has not contacted me about it.

They have insurance, but were unwilling to cover the cost of repairing the damage they caused.I do not recommend that other customers use this Big O Tire business in Sedona.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Treatment by employees

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Refund of my insurance deductible for repairing the damage they caused to my truck.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tire Repair
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #556641

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Big O Tires? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tire Jed

2 days ago #1231152

yeah they do a lot of peyote and mushrooms then walk on hot coals in Sedona. something to do with the harmonic convergence or strange rock crystals or something. but what do I know!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.