Big O Tires - Personal truck damaged by employee at Big O Tire Franchise in Sedona, Arizona
I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct.15, 2014.
I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at a specific location, but then no one helped me. I waited for over 30 minutes and the started some of the work myself. Finally, an employee came to help me, but he placed the jack he was using improperly on my truck and when he raised the truck only the body was raised and not the tire/axle. The improperly placed jack damaged a bracket attached to the frame by bending out the metal (see attached photos).
The employee yelled at me, claimed the damage was my fault, and was extremely inconsiderate. The only offer they made for repairing my truck was for me to cover half the cost of the part (s) and they would do the installation. I decided that the employees at this business may not repair my truck correctly so I went through my insurance. The owner of the franchise evidently has been informed of this incident, but has not contacted me about it.
They have insurance, but were unwilling to cover the cost of repairing the damage they caused.I do not recommend that other customers use this Big O Tire business in Sedona.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damage to my car
- Treatment by employees
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of my insurance deductible for repairing the damage they caused to my truck.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tire Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "I had the worst experience.I went to get my oil changed.They found 4 things wrong but told me their mechanics didn't know what they were doing so they would go..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "WE NEEDED TO FILE A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST CENTURY LINK. Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally: “CENTURY LINK MAY CHANGE, CANCEL OR SUBSTITUTE OFFERS AND SERVICES,..."
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."