Big O Tires - Personal truck damaged by employee at Big O Tire Franchise in Sedona, Arizona
I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct.15, 2014.
I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at a specific location, but then no one helped me. I waited for over 30 minutes and the started some of the work myself. Finally, an employee came to help me, but he placed the jack he was using improperly on my truck and when he raised the truck only the body was raised and not the tire/axle. The improperly placed jack damaged a bracket attached to the frame by bending out the metal (see attached photos).
The employee yelled at me, claimed the damage was my fault, and was extremely inconsiderate. The only offer they made for repairing my truck was for me to cover half the cost of the part (s) and they would do the installation. I decided that the employees at this business may not repair my truck correctly so I went through my insurance. The owner of the franchise evidently has been informed of this incident, but has not contacted me about it.
They have insurance, but were unwilling to cover the cost of repairing the damage they caused.I do not recommend that other customers use this Big O Tire business in Sedona.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damage to my car
- Treatment by employees
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of my insurance deductible for repairing the damage they caused to my truck.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tire Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "We made a reservation for two weeks because we were in transition from our apartment when the lease was up, until we go to germany due to a PCS. We..."