Big O Tires - Personal truck damaged by employee at Big O Tire Franchise in Sedona, Arizona
I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct.15, 2014.
I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at a specific location, but then no one helped me. I waited for over 30 minutes and the started some of the work myself. Finally, an employee came to help me, but he placed the jack he was using improperly on my truck and when he raised the truck only the body was raised and not the tire/axle. The improperly placed jack damaged a bracket attached to the frame by bending out the metal (see attached photos).
The employee yelled at me, claimed the damage was my fault, and was extremely inconsiderate. The only offer they made for repairing my truck was for me to cover half the cost of the part (s) and they would do the installation. I decided that the employees at this business may not repair my truck correctly so I went through my insurance. The owner of the franchise evidently has been informed of this incident, but has not contacted me about it.
They have insurance, but were unwilling to cover the cost of repairing the damage they caused.I do not recommend that other customers use this Big O Tire business in Sedona.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damage to my car
- Treatment by employees
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of my insurance deductible for repairing the damage they caused to my truck.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tire Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "We made a reservation for two weeks because we were in transition from our apartment when the lease was up, until we go to germany due to a PCS. We..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "WE NEEDED TO FILE A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST CENTURY LINK. Century link trusted this statement way too, too much irrationally: “CENTURY LINK MAY CHANGE, CANCEL OR SUBSTITUTE OFFERS AND SERVICES,..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."