Big O Tires in El Cajon, Ca on Johnson

169 of 182 Big O Tires reviews

I had the worst experience.I went to get my oil changed.They found 4 things wrong but told me their mechanics didn't know what they were doing so they would go out and check.Came back, Yep, your car needs 4 things.I just wanted an Oil change!Soooo,I take it to a real mechanic..turns out there is nothing wrong with my car.Except,I had no transmission fluid.Turns out Big O tires tells me I need transmission 'service' but my car was completely messed up as soon as I left.Guess they drained far too much transmission fluid out of my car, they thought they'd only drain a bit of fluid out and tell me I needed service.

They burned up my transmission, now it's going to cost 2500 dollars. I'm..very..upset.They said..sorry..and offered me a free oil change. I said..um..who would do it, because Im not ever going to let you touch my car ever again! They said...well..that's it.

That's all I got for ya.

Sorry about the transmission.How do you like that for standing behind your work?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
169 of 182 Big O Tires reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
amjenkins

Dec 24, 2010 #228153 Pittsford, Vermont, United States

Um ya, that's some b.s. Ya I'm from San Diego, and I love my county and all, but sometimes you get royally screwed by people. I would bring their a**es down.
I had something very similar happen to me about a year ago and lost out on so much, and I swore that was never gonna happen again. Screw that.
Dude, get an attorney and go about it the right way, get your money back.

Here, this is my website

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/amberkjenkins

No B.S. This is why I don't worry as much anymore.
Don't let that happen again.

0 0 Reply
sue them

Dec 15, 2010 #223795

take them to court and make them pay for wrecking your trany.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.