Lyndon, Kansas

I took my vehicle in 4 times for them to get the alignment correct.First time it came back the wheel was cocked to the left.

Had to take it back and leave it there all day. It was cocked to the left when I took it in the first time. The tech told me I would just have to *** the steering wheel and move it!! What !!!

Ever heard of a tie rod? Took it back in for a second alignment. Still cocked.

The 3rd time -- see the picture below...Did the tech fall asleep maybe?They left a ratchet on the alignment bolt -- the bolt was still loose.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Big O Tires and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Big O Tires.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Big O Tires to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Big O Tires?

Comments